Healthy World, Healthy Nation, Healthy You

Reinventing the Wheel-Gadgets, Tools and Information to Take Better Care of Yourself

Marty Minniti, RN, BS
SVP Product Development Chief
Care Partners Plus -Wellby.
Horsham, PA


MartyMarty Minniti is a Nurse Entrepreneur in business for 33 years and has owned and developed several companies  aimed at helping patients, hospitals, and insurance companies work with complex problems and chronic conditions.

Primary purpose of her work is to simplify- in order to help people care for themselves better – heal and improve. Latest endeavor is a data and communication company using  technologies such as  kiosks in doctors’ offices, daily mobile messaging  and web resources  to help patients  providers and payers lower cost and help people achieve their best health.

She is a graduate of the Bryn Mawr Hospital School of Nursing, earned a degree in psychology and pre-med studies at Rosemont College, and is a Masters Candidate, Dynamics of Organization Program at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.


Marty Minniti discusses the following changes that consumers will need to make and how to use new tools to assist them in taking good care of themselves.

Step 1: The “new normal” in healthcare  requires each individual to know more and act more as a consumer in regard to health care and your health.

Step 2: Key information at all times- designate a primary family member who knows and has access to all your health information and develop a plan to improve 1% per day.

Step 3: Understand what’s your role vs. your doctor- doctors can’t do it all .  Medicine is 25% of overall improvements in health- daily choices  you control and small steps improve health for the long run.  The other 75% is up to you!

Step 4: Keep it simple- find what works for you.

3 Key Points:

  1. Patient Engagement–taking responsibility and control of your health- is important to getting good outcomes.
  2. Patient Engagement is important to attaining your health goals and your good health is important to good family , community and employer.
  3. There are many options for new and improved tools and gadgets that you can use to support your mission to have the best health that you can get with a combination of using these tools and working with your healthcare team.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *